In any case, the Thai Veggie Burgers caught my eye. They are bean based, like all the veggie burgers I've made, and have some really interesting flavors. While I can't share the ingredient list, I will tell you that the toppings include pineapple slices and teriyaki sauce. Good stuff.
We ate them with roasted sweet potato fries and kale chips. It's easy to cook vegan, no tofu required.
recipe from Food.com
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce (soy sauce)
- 1 cup water
- fresh grated ginger (about 1 tbsp or to your taste)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Combine 1 cup water, tamari, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup of cold water and add to sauce.
- Stir constantly to allow the sauce to thicken.
- If the sauce is too thick add a little water or tamari to thin.